Monday, December 8, 2008

Passport Panties- Underwear for the Jetsetter


I just got back to NYC from Art Basel in Miami. I leave tomorrow for Pittsburgh. Before I leave though, I must book my hotel in Paris for Jan as well as a seat on the Eurostar so that I can be in London just a few hours later. In February, I will be visiting a girlfriend in Nicaragua before she leaves for Italy. Just got invited to be someone's +1 at a wedding in Argentina...

As I rush from one airport to another, plead with the lady behind the counter for an upgrade, and hop on planes, trains and automobiles, it will be difficult if not impossible for me to keep it together. Inevitably somewhere in between the Champs Elysees and Trafalgar Square, I will have gone from chic to harried. The carefully planned outfits will look thrown together and my makeup will have gone the way of my diet. but thanks to Passport Panties, my lingerie will still be on point. Disguised in a fab passport holder, these soft, semi sheer, gorgeous panties come with a cleansing towelette in case of "emergencies" (I will leave you to read between the lines). They are perfect for the jetsetter or the woman who, like me, will be spending 30+ hours in coach for the next few weeks and still wants to feel sexy as they travel the globe.

Bon voyage....

No comments: